Monday, August 11, 2014

A WORLD TO CONQUER......AN EMPIRE TO BUILD!!!!!!! or....THE GOD PARTICLE is mine!!


Friday, July 6, 2012





I charge thee, fling away ambition;
By that sin fell the angels.  -William Shakespeare, Henry VIII


I am about to commit an act that in many circles would be considered treasonous!
No, I must not equivocate.
Let me restate.
I COMMIT TREASON NOW AND I DO IT WITH NO HESITATION.

I must sound the alarm and warn all who will hear me that there may soon be total war in NEW EDEN!
A mighty conflagration engendered by my leader.
A man who I no longer recognize.

HE DREAMS ONLY OF WAR!!

 
Not since the fabled Khan Noonien Singh, in another mythical universe has their been such unbridled ambition and urgency to rule a vast empire packaged into the heart and soul of one man. 

True, Singh was but a mirage, a figment of a clever writers imagination, but the traits of the man as depicted were/are a universal template that spawns on occasion in certain men who marry certain commendable qualities with other less admirable ones and create an existence of suffering, despair and angst in those unfortunate enough to flourish in the same epoch as these creatures who must have it all.

Miura Bull, is one such man, and he is on the warpath.  What God would dare create such avarice in one solitary soul?

There is no denying his objectives.
ABSOLUTE RULE over ALL of NEW EDEN!
Nothing less!

You won't hear any loud whooping and yelling like the mighty Cheyenne of ancient earth would scream prior to embarking on their war parties.

No, this malevolent leader is insidiously subtle, purposely inconspicuous and quasi-reclusive. You won't see him coming.
NEVER.
He is the python lying in wait in the tall grass. By the time you are aware of his presence, he will have crushed the life from your body. Listen to me humanoids!
MIURA BULL will soon be making war upon you!

He is quickly and relentlessly building an army.

WAR IS COMING!

The speed with which his plans have advanced in recent days has alarmed me. He has an administrative savant aiding and abetting his plans. I will utter that name once. Kaeda Maxwell.

I, Lhorenzho, am one of his directors and I am on the verge of commiting an egregiously subversive act because I have no other option.
We have been at odds in recent months.
I cannot support his plans of conquest.
Piracy and minor acts of aggression against a limited target set is one thing.
Violence on an unprecedented scale spread out over entire regions for mere self aggrandizement is something else!

There are dark clouds on the horizon NEW EDEN citizens!
The Black Rebel Rifter Club and its offshoots have become a contrivance for a leader who sees only the glory of conquest.
They, those fearsome Rebels, are the scythes and you dear denizens of New Eden are the stalks of wheat standing tall.

WAR IS COMING!

Ad augusta per angusta as the Romans used to say. To high places by narrow roads.

Many are trampled on those narrow roads! You are all on the precipice of death. It is providential that you remain unaware of your imminent demise. My warning will be heard and heeded by some, but most will be blissfully unaware until it is too late. Perhaps that is for the better.

The Bull grows ever hostile, bellicose and contentious! And that is on a good day.
What brought on this sudden change in temperament is not clear. He was always violently belligerent.
Recently, however, his measure of personal hostility grew exponentially and we, his inner circle are at a loss to explain why.
No mortal man will be able to quell his hostility now! I will try at least to sound the alarm. My conscious will permit me to do no less.
I will gladly walk to the gallows. I must do what I must do.

THE BULL WILL SOON BE MAKING WAR!!

What was at first a mere trickle, has suddenly transformed into a torrential lust for power. I blame myself for not seeing this coming.



True, from such emotions and craven desires greatness is often spawned, however, there will also be unexpected, needless, and unwanted suffering stemming from such unholy cravings.

THE DEVIL'S TATTOO!
Remember that name citizens.
It is a vehicle for torture, pillaging, raping, and slaughter.

This new alliance, this aptly named DEVIL'S TATTOO is a demonic gadget that will bring war to many corners of this great Universe of ours.

It is a toy to him in many ways.

We, his corpmates indulged his whims.
Yes, dear Miura we told him as we shared drinks and women with him after our many raids; an alliance is a natural adjunct of what you have created. 

"Let not your drive be tempered son", I myself once foolishly uttered.

We were generous in our exhortations.
We spurred him on and encouraged and fed his oversized ambitions. We wished to ride on the crest of his conquerors wave such was our blind devotion in those days. Woe to us now.

Like wrestling with a young lion cub who grows more powerful by the day, and who unbeknownst to the caretakers, is losing respect and fear every day, until the time comes when he will clamp his mighty jaws on the foolish neck of his enablers.

Miura Bull is like a son to me.

A son with prodigious talents to do great harm to our sector.
I am like the father who is keenly aware that his progeny is a serial killer. Yes, there may be for an instant, a glimmer of pride present, but eventually, reason must prevail and the authorities must be notified in order to protect the innocent.
The innocent include the young REBELS who so blindly follow this charismatic creature who considers their loss an inconsequential triviality.
He will soon make WAR and you will all die young warriors.

What he plans is not piracy or some version of a "just war".

He plans to stoke the devils zeal and diminish for all eternity the very soul of the cosmos.

May the heavens guide my hand to stop him!

No comments:

Post a Comment