Monday, August 11, 2014

Housekeeping Issues

I want to apologize for the inordinate number of posts listed for the month of august.

They are merely reposting's of blog entries previously issued.

Sadly, in a hysterical, emotion filled state of lunacy, I recently deleted all blog entries as I prepared to "RAGE QUIT" this game.

The game had literally broken me and I wanted out.

As is often the case, I reconsidered and well, here I am back again.

I did lament the loss of the postings and struggled with various methods in trying to recoup the material.

Thankfully, a wonderful utility called THE WAYBACK MACHINE, facilitated my efforts to reclaim the posts which I though were lost forever.

https://archive.org/

I realize that there is nothing of great value recorded herein but in a moment of reflection it dawned on me that perhaps there may be a reason someday down the road where I might want to share these crazy scribblings with a trusted loved family member. (once they are of age of course)

This game has too much to offer by way of content and wonderful company to leave on a sudden impulse.
I realize that now.


4 comments:

  1. It wouldn't be the same without you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the stories of your demise of old age were wrong then.

    Good to know, welcome back.

    So guys who won the bet?

    ReplyDelete